Businesses needs easy, cost-effective ways to protect their brands in
multiple countries. The World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO),
headquartered in Geneva, offers a simplified international registration system
for protecting trademarks across borders.
The Madrid System is a one stop solution for registering marks worldwide by
filing one application, in one language, and paying one set of fees to protect a
trademark in the territories of 97+ member states.
If you intend to use your trademark outside Turkey, you may wish to seek
trademark registration in other countries. Based on an assessment of your needs,
i.e. your action plan, number and name of target jurisdictions, we can determine
whether or not it is prudent for you to file directly in each foreign country or
through the less expensive Madrid Protocol filing system.
Destek Patent has extensive experience and expertise in international trademark
protection, an independent indication of which the firm is named among the
World’s TOP10 IP firms of the last 5 years according to the International
Trademark Filing Statistics before the WIPO.
International trademark services include:
- Preliminary advisory services, free of charge
- International filings according to the Madrid Protocol before WIPO
- Fair flat fee rates for filing an international trademark application till
registration for a straight forward process without any provisional refusal from
any countries of selection.
- Regular follow-up reports via e-mail on the status of pending application/s.
- Timely responses to clerical office actions, free of charge.
- Qualified associates in every country if a response against a refusal is
- All filing requirements such as foreign draft orders, legalization,
notarization, etc. are taken care of us on your behalf.
If you require a professional service in order to file and register your
trademark with our complete range of international trademark services, please
just contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org.