European Union trade mark (EUTM) creates a unified trademark registration
system in Europe, whereby one registration provides protection in all member
states of the European Union. A EUTM registration is enforceable in all member
states whereas an objection against a EUTM application in any member state can
defeat the entire application. The EUTM system is administered by EUIPOthe
European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO), which is located in
If you intend to use your trademark in European Union, you may wish to seek
trademark registration in target member states, individually or as a whole.
Based on an assessment of your needs, i.e. your action plan, number and name of
target jurisdictions, we can determine whether or not it is prudent for you to
file directly in each foreign country or through the advantageous EUTM
Destek Patent has extensive experience and expertise in international trademark
and EUTM protection, an independent indication of which the firm is named among
the World’s TOP10 IP firms of the last 5 years according to the International
Trademark Filing Statistics.
EUTM registration services include:
- Preliminary advisory services, free of charge
- EUTM filings before EUIPO
- Fair flat fee rates for filing an EUTM application till registration for a
straight forward process without any ex-officio rejection or objections from any
countries of selection.
- Regular follow-up reports via e-mail on the status of pending application/s.
- Timely responses to clerical office actions, free of charge.
- Qualified EU associates if a response against a refusal is required.
- All filing requirements are taken care of us on your behalf.
If you require a professional service in order to file and register your
trademark with our complete range of EUTM registration services, please just
contact us through email@example.com