PATSIS® is Destek Patent’s exclusive service for supporting
innovative companies investing in R&D projects, establishing and training R&D
departments and patent units in order to make them take advantage of modern
patent strategy and management capabilities.
Scope of PATSIS® Service
Why Should Your R&D Need PATSIS®?
Innovation is the favorite and essential concept for enterprises today to
compete well since early approaches concentrated on the productivity, cost,
quality and advertisement solely are not sufficient to keep the superior edge in
Nevertheless, many enterprises are deceiving themselves by establishing non-functional
and non-competing R&D departments for show purposes and in reality do not
allocate necessary resources to be able to apply a systematic and successful
research & development process. Since all is competing with similar tools,
today’s motto should be exclusively innovative, well-prepared and “not-to-be
behind” in the competition.
PATSIS® serves particularly a package of patent strategy and management tools to
R&D-intensive companies for value-added outcomes. By establishing PATSIS®, the
companies may secure their research & development systems even with small
budgets and advance securely to the future by seeing what should be done in
their business fields.
- To conduct technology analysis and watch the technologies,
- To conduct competitor analysis and watch the technologies of competitors,
- To examine the prior art to detect fields where there is no production
possibility and to prevent investments in vain,
- To contribute to marketing activities by means of technological foresight,
- To ensure to make innovations in a systematic manner and to ensure the
competition superiority by protecting them by means of patent rights.
- To adapt the innovations made into the in-company quality system and thus both
to ensure systematic innovations and to make the innovations made a matter of
- To develop the in-company innovation system by contributing to awarding
systems with employees’ inventions, to enhance the motivation,
- To ensure that necessary measures shall be taken against patent attacks.
Should you consider our experience and expertise on patent management services
or require our proposal and references, please just let us know.